Audi 100 typ44 2.3 Buisness lim '90

feel free to post your questions or conversations in english.

Moderatoren: Moderatoren, globale Moderatoren

Audi 100 typ44 2.3 Buisness lim '90

Beitragvon maczaCZ » 23.03.2013, 15:56

Hello fans,

at first, sry for my english, is a lot of years, when i studied it at school :D

At second my name is Martin from Czech Republic. There are many fans of this type :)

I would like to introduce my car. I very love typ44, because of their lines and angularity, of course their comfortable drivin' :)

This car is my fourth (maybe fifth) typ44. Engine NF 98kW (because Swizz version) in quite god condition at whole, but also has some mistakes.
El.winds, el.mirrors, boardcomputer now, A/C, reading lamps, back sunshield, clear feont winkers, back treser lights, grey velour interior, front armrest from V8, wood, fog lights, Audi Duo Sound, gas, complete manual and service book etc.

I bought it in december 2011 for 800€ + 44€ registration + 120€ eco tax. With 275000km, there was a lot of work, back lamps was bad, interior looked soooo old...

This images are from advertisement.
Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
Zuletzt geändert von maczaCZ am 23.03.2013, 16:06, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
maczaCZ

Re: Audi 100 typ44 2.3 Buisness lim '90

Beitragvon maczaCZ » 23.03.2013, 16:05

Some pics before any changes.

Bild

Bild

At first time I changed the wheels, they were too small - 14" :verlegen: so I gave 15" original Audi - model Kanaldekl (I know them with this name, maybe it's wrong), in same time changed winkers at clear type from these old orange and back lights to treser lights. I also had to change type of back registration plate, because as you all know there is such a big problem to get US/CH back light panel not to mention of treser one :evil:

Bild

Bild

Some snowstorm trip January 2012 :mrgreen: :schneemann:

Bild
maczaCZ

Beitragvon Ignas.quattro » 23.03.2013, 17:49

Hey , welcome to the forum!

Firstly I would like to correct you - as I know it's the Comfort version , not Business ;)

Last year when I was doing my Euro Audi Trip , I wish I saw your nice typ44 when visiting Czech , would have had a nice chat :) But unfortunately I didn't see any typ44 in Czech , as far as I remember. But I saw one 200 20v with Czech number plates in Ingolstadt , funny :)

Which city are you from?
Ignas.quattro
Entwickler

Beitragvon rik » 23.03.2013, 17:50

yeeee

hello :)

good C3 :))
rik

Beitragvon maczaCZ » 23.03.2013, 18:23

Thanks guys :-)

I live in Brno (in deutsch Brün also).

And thanks for correct, im not sure whats different between Buis. and Comf., but it doesnt matter. :)

I wish I will see your Avant, because its quite my dream. :) There is one same color Avant NF Sport Quattro in Czech for sale, but i have no money for now.
I have bumpers from 200 20v, new clear winkers from VW Golf (I or II generation) and almost the whole front - lights, mask, chrome strips..instead of the tiny tall strips between lights :( there are no in czech for sale.
Because I have one complete V8 for parts Im thinkin' about get bumpers from it to my 100.

But as i see this car for sale: Bild

I want to sell my and buy this. I always want avant and quattro too :))

There are some pics of cleaned up car :))

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
maczaCZ

Beitragvon DerSportkombiDavid » 23.03.2013, 21:23

Hello Martin,

welcome to our forum. I like your car, especially the colour (my first Typ 44 had the same).

MfG David
MfG David

Augen auf und durch!
DerSportkombiDavid
Entwickler

Fuhrpark: Audi 100 Avant Komfort 2,3 E, Cayenne-Perleffekt ´90
Audi 100 Avant Sport 2,3 E, Titangrau-metallic ´90
Honda Gorilla Nachbau 50 ccm entdrosselt, Schwarz 2014

Beitragvon Peter Heinz » 24.03.2013, 00:17

Hello Martin , welcome here :-D
Nice car :!:

Ignas.quattro hat geschrieben:Firstly I would like to correct you - as I know it's the Comfort version , not Business ;)

Sorry but I must correct you Ignas , this is a business because of the fog lights, the Comfort has no fog lights at original, I have 2 Comfort so I'm very sure ;)
Peter Heinz

Beitragvon Morti » 24.03.2013, 12:07

Hi, welcome to the 44-forum,

@Peter Heinz:

This is a comfort version... look at the plain c-pillar cover, the same one that the V8 and Sport II has, the painted door handle, the interior with zebrano and velour and the red rear lights. - comfort!
I have made a big decision, I'm goin' to try to nullify my life. Cause when the blood begins to flow. When it shoots up the dropper's neck. When I'm closing in on death. And you can't help me, not you guys. And all you sweet girls with all your sweet talk. You can all go take a walk. And I guess that I just don't know. And I guess that I just don't know - "The Velvet Underground"
Morti
Entwicklungsleiter

Beitragvon Peter Heinz » 24.03.2013, 12:40

Morti hat geschrieben:Hi, welcome to the 44-forum,

@Peter Heinz:

This is a comfort version... look at the plain c-pillar cover, the same one that the V8 and Sport II has, the painted door handle, the interior with zebrano and velour and the red rear lights. - comfort!

ok ok ok ok ok Morti, shame over me :oops:

http://www.google.de/imgres?hl=de&sa=X& ... 0,s:0,i:82

I really thought that one of the most important difference was the fog lights.
Good to know that the Comfort is more searched than the Business :-D :wink:
Peter Heinz

Beitragvon maczaCZ » 24.03.2013, 13:43

DerSportkombiDavid hat geschrieben:Hello Martin,

welcome to our forum. I like your car, especially the colour (my first Typ 44 had the same).

MfG David

Thank you all guys. It's nice to be there :)
The color name Papyrus metallic. It's not so often, but i like it. Previous typ44 which I had...got more better color - Bambus metallic, but car was piece of crap.

Guys dont wrangle, it doesnt matter if it is Business or Comfort...but when you talk about it, which differents are between these types? :)
maczaCZ

Beitragvon Ignas.quattro » 25.03.2013, 22:41

Peter Heinz hat geschrieben:Hello Martin , welcome here :-D
Nice car :!:

Ignas.quattro hat geschrieben:Firstly I would like to correct you - as I know it's the Comfort version , not Business ;)

Sorry but I must correct you Ignas , this is a business because of the fog lights, the Comfort has no fog lights at original, I have 2 Comfort so I'm very sure ;)

HA!!! :twisted: Good that you agreed that you are indeed wrong :lol: I never say things for sure when I don't know something 100% :-)
Ignas.quattro
Entwickler

Beitragvon Ignas.quattro » 25.03.2013, 22:43

By the way , your Audi in the last pictures looks very nice and so much better than the first pictures :wink: I really like the colour-palette of comfort versions :)
Ignas.quattro
Entwickler

Zurück zu Audi 100/200 forum (engl.)